Wolf Financial Group companies offer a comprehensive and competitive package of benefits.
Paid Time Off
Offering more scheduling flexibility to employees, our generous PTO policy covers vacation, illness and personal time. Staff members accrue 18 to 27 PTO days each year depending on length of service or attaining a managerial level. In addition, eight paid holidays are observed each year.
Full-time personnel are eligible for the following benefits, the first of the month after their start date:
- Medical insurance - A choice of plans is offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, including a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), or a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Dental and Vision insurance - are offered through national carriers.
- Disability insurance - short and long-term disability insurance is offered to staff members to replace a portion of lost earnings due to an accident or illness. We pay 100% of the premium for eligible employees.
- Life insurance - coverage at 2 times base salary, life insurance is provided to all eligible staff members at no cost.
- Flexible Benefit Plan - staff members may put aside tax-free funds for dependent care and nonreimbursed medical expenses.
All Wolf Financial Group companies offer their employees a voluntary opportunity to make contributions to a 401(K) plan. For those who contribute, the firm makes a discretionary matching contribution.
After 90 days of employment, staff members become eligible at the next enrollment period to make contributions to a retirement savings plan; and are 100% vested in their own and firm matching contributions.
Passing the CPA exam is required for your promotion to the manager level. You are encouraged to prepare for and successfully complete the examination as soon as possible upon joining the firm. The firm will pay for time you spend sitting for both the CPA and CFA exams and reimburse you for first time exam fees.
CPA Exam Bonus
Employees passing the CPA examination are eligible to receive a cash bonus.
All professional dues are paid by the firm.
Employee Assistance Program
A work/life balance benefit, ComPsych offers a range of free, confidential services and resources for employees and their families when everyday personal or professional challenges become overwhelming.
Wolf employees enjoy on-site wellness initiatives, such as pre-flu season flu shots and health screenings.
The firm supports the use of direct deposit for payroll, including deductions for the Illinois Bright Directions College Savings Program.
All staff members are assigned a firm-owned laptop or desktop computer for business use.
During busy season, complimentary Saturday lunches and special employee events are held. Year-round on-site dry cleaning pick-up is available.
This summary is intended to be an outline of benefits and is not intended to be a complete statement of all plans. The Plan Documents, on file with the company, are the final authority as to its provisions. This benefit summary is subject to change. Various levels of contributions are required for some plans.